Order Process & Policies
The ordering process begins with providing drawings to convey the scope of work. We then prepare an estimate for your project. After an estimate has been provided, the following items are required to ensure efficient order entry and production time.
Please use this checklist as a guide:
- 50% deposit via cash, check, MC or Visa (The remaining balance is due prior to shipping or commencement of onsite work.)
- Signed Agreement of Terms of Sale
- Completed Job Data Sheet
- Completed Diamond Polishing Terms Packet (if applicable)
- Completed Pre-template Report (if applicable)
- Completed Wall Prep Report (if applicable)
- Completed Fireplace Prep Report (if applicable)
- Approved color sample (if a color has not yet been chosen we can generate samples for approval prior to production)
Once the order has been placed, we will contact you regarding any outstanding information, template scheduling (if necessary) and final delivery or shipping. Depending on the complexity of the job, we will also prepare shop drawings for review and approval.
To eliminate mistakes when a precast piece abuts other construction a physical template must be taken to ensure a proper fit, lay out of hardware and to check access route used for installation.
Our technicians fabricate templates. However, in some cases we accept templates taken by you or your contractor.
Please contact us for specific template instructions and requirements.
Standard production time is 4-6 weeks from template completion or if no template is required, 4-6 weeks from receipt of deposit in addition to the completed paperwork. Please note that some custom items (such as tubs) may require longer lead times.
Terms of Sale
- Quotes will be honored for (30) days. Quotes are subject to revision due to changes of actual field dimensions and site conditions. Sales tax is applicable unless Capital Improvement or Resale Certificate is provided.
- To place an order, a 50% deposit is required before fabrication or onsite setup. Placement of an order shall constitute a binding purchase and sale in accordance with the terms on the order and these Terms of Sale. Use or installation of any materials by or on the behalf of the purchaser shall constitute acceptance of these Terms.
- Orders canceled prior to fabrication will be refunded less a 10% processing fee in addition to costs incurred for time and material.
- Final payment is due before shipping, delivery, installation or commencement of onsite pouring.
- Finished production pieces which cannot be installed, shipped, picked up or delivered within one month of production completion will be subject to storage charges except if account balance is paid in full.
- All products are manufactured in accordance with approved control samples; concrete, being a natural product, will vary in color and shade. No guarantee of exact color and shading is made.
- Get Real Surfaces Inc. assumes no responsibility for delays in deliveries due to fire, flood, strikes, accidents, delays of carriers or any other conditions or contingencies beyond its control.
- Get Real Surfaces Inc. assumes no liability for any injury, loss or damage, direct or otherwise, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product for its intended use.
- All material will remain the property of Get Real Surfaces, Inc. until final payment has been received and shall be subject to mechanic’s lien.
- Get Real Surfaces Inc. reserves the right to make deliveries in installments. All such installments shall be separately invoiced and paid for when due, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Delay of any installation shall not relieve the buyer of their obligation to accept remaining installments. Finished production pieces which cannot be installed, shipped, picked up or delivered within one (1) month of completion will be subject to storage charges unless account balance is paid in full.
- It is the buyers responsibility to inspect all Precast and / or received merchandise before installation. If for any reason the material is considered defective notify Get Real Surfaces immediately. Get Real Surfaces, Inc. shall not be liable for any claims made after installation.
- The only parties to this contract intended to be benefited hereby are Get Real Surfaces, Inc. and the BUYER whose signature appears below, and the covenants, agreements, representations of Get Real Surfaces, Inc. made herein shall extend solely to said BUYER and to no other person or entity, known or unknown, who may be affected thereby.
Get Real Surfaces’ products are designed and manufactured with the highest standard of workmanship and materials available, and are warranted against manufacture defects related to workmanship and materials for a limited time of one year from date of purchase. We also offer a five-year structural warranty.
Get Real Surfaces does not warrant product from normal wear and usage, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper care or alteration.
Get Real Surfaces determines all warranty issues as to the above-described events.